Johnson and Dokubo and other top-ranking officials of the Amnesty office orchestrated the looting of valuables from the N60billion Boro-Town Training Complex in Kolokuma/Opokuma Local Government, Bayelsa State to cover up a N13billion fake supply contract, Pointblanknews.com investigations revealed.
The looting of the multi-billion-naira facility started from Monday, February 11, 2019 to Friday, February 15, 2019 with no help from any security personnel to stop the looting of government properties.
Mr. Gbaboyor, Head of the Training Center reported the looting to the Police in Bayelsa state February 14, 2019, three days after the looting of the N60 Billion Vocational Training in what appears to be a well-choreographed move.
Sources said Dokubo became very angry at Mr. Gbaboyor for reporting the matter to the Police without them discussing their proposed public statements.
Pointblanknews.com gathered that Dokubo then instructed Mr. Gbaboyor to immediately withdraw his statement and the Police report that had already been filed with the Police in Bayelsa state.
On February 15, 2019 Gbaboyor wrote to the Police in Bayelsa state to withdraw his statement and the report that he had already filed with the Police.
Inside sources told Pointblanknews.com that the orchestrated looting of the Training Center for repented Militants was coordinated by Dokubo, Johnson and his cronies to cover-up their fake non-existent supply contracts worth over N13billion to enable them to claim that the items were supplied but were carted away by looters.
The senior management staff and vendors allegedly involved in the fraudulent supply contract scams are: Legal Adviser Mrs. Awotu Patricia Ojakovo, Director of Administration – Mrs. Ubi Umoren Franklyn, Head of Reintegration – Chief Brown Aroloyeteim Ibisime.
Curiously, Dokubo, had set up a special committee to investigate the looting of the N60billion Boro-Town Training Complex and named the Director of Procurement, Mr. Johnson, as head of the committee.
Johnson and other members of the Committee has been on the investigation since February 2019 with no report yet made public
Sources told Pointblanknews.com that while the redeployed Director of Procurement has been cooking the books and helping to backdate contract award letters for Dokubo and his cronies, he was abruptly moved to the office of the Accountant General in what appears to have disrupted the looting schemes at the Amnesty office.
Buoyed by the redeployment, Dokubo immediately started reaching out to his contacts at the Presidency and was advised to write to the Bureau of Public Procurement, BPP, which was responsible for the redeployment of Procurement officers via a memo dated November 14, 2019.
On November 14, 2019, Dokubo immediately wrote to the BPP, claiming that the redeployment of Mr. Johnson will jeopardize the work of the committee set up since February 2019 to investigate the Kaiama looting.
Dokubo also said in the letter to BPP that the redeployment will not only affect the implementation of a “specialized Peace programme as directed by the Presidency,” but will also affect the “sustainability of the hard-earned peace and economic stability in the Niger Delta region through prompt intervention on the agitation by the Niger Delta Youths.”
However, inside sources told Pointblanknews.com that the alarm being raised by Dokubo is a false alarm as he is deeply worried that the coming of a new Director of Procurement would affect the looting schemes already put in place by Johnson.