(1, Festus Keyamo Close, Off Agric Road, G.R.A., Effurun, Delta State.)
Facebook page: www.facebook.com/DeltaForcesUnited
1, Festus Keyamo Lane,
Off Adebayo Mokuolu Street,
Off Gbagada Expressway,
Behind Hotel Newcastle, Anthony Village,
13, Nouakchott Street,
Near Keystone Bank,
Wuse Zone 1,
Wednesday, February 13, 2013
FESTUS KEYAMO CONVENES DELTA FORCES UNITED
Lawyer, critic and social crusader. Mr. Festus Keyamo and other patriots have launched a socio-political organization in his home State, Delta State called the Delta Forces United. It will make useful contributions to social-political issues concerning Delta State. In this regard, Deltans, residents of Delta State, Deltans in diaspora and friends of Delta State are invited to join hands with us in this patriotic endeavour.
The organization is open to everyone, especially those who believe in the following objectives/principles:
1. That the only way to discover a new leadership for Delta State is not by promoting leadership on the narrow platform of any ethnic group.
2. That the political future of Delta State rests squarely in the hands of the people of Delta State and not in the hands of a selfish few who have always decided the political future of Delta State and her people.
3. That the only way to return Delta State to the people is through mass mobilisation and mass participation in the political process and not by cynicism, despondency and political abstinence.
4. That the culture of making ‘political leaders’ and ‘godfathers’ out of those who only dole out money to a selfish few to secure political support is the root cause of underdevelopment of the State.
5. To develop a comprehensive blueprint for the reconstruction and development of Delta State.
6. That the only way to develop Delta State from her present position to a frontline State with the huge resources at our disposal is not to continue on the part of impulsive leadership with questionable past and character, but to insist on a new leadership with a transparent past, proven track record of service to the people and the fear of God.
7. That the urgent reconstruction and development of our State by a trusted and competent leader is far more compelling and important than the insistence on future leadership emerging from a particular ethnic group.
More details about the organization are in www.deltaforcesunited.wordpress.com,
Signed: HENRY UKUSARE